GET TO KNOW YOU FRIDAYAugust 30th, 2013 | Posted by in Life
Who can’t follow the call of the disco ball? So great, right? You can find the print here, although I’m almost considering it for a tattoo! Just kidding, not my thing. Don’t worry, mom. Last time we did a get to know you Friday was before London! Seems like ages ago that I was there and I’m still counting down the days when I will return. So, because it’s Friday and I’m nosy, I have some questions for you to answer. Let’s get going! (Brian Fellows, anyone?)
1. Which color of nailpolish do you gravitate towards?
2. It’s at-home movie night – what movie do you want to watch?
3. What’s a favorite recent purchase of yours?
4. How do you like your donut: glazed, sprinkles, jelly-filled?
5. Since summer is nearly over, what was your highlight?
Here are my answers – don’t forget to leave yours in the comments!
1. Deep purple is my go-to. Which is strange because I’m usually not a purple fan.
2. I’m needing to finish the last movie of the Millennium Series a.k.a. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series. Can’t wait!
3. Well, besides the pleather shorts, I have another sweet shirt coming in the mail very soon. Can’t come soon enough!
4. Cake donut with chocolate and sprinkles. Circle sprinkles preferred. :)
5. Um, is it obvious that it was my London trip? Other than that, I did enjoy some sun-filled days at the pool, which is always nice.
Have the best holiday weekend and I’ll catch you on the flip side!bloglovin